Building Relationships With the Courts to Assist Individuals With Substance Use Disorder
Building new partnerships and collaborating with partners, particularly those outside of your discipline, can be a daunting experience for anyone. In this session, three rural judges will share their experiences working with partners outside of the judiciary and offer helpful tips for how to approach the courts with partnership opportunities.
- Tara Kunkel, Executive Director, Rulo Strategies
- The Honorable Rob Hofmann, Texas 452nd Judicial District
- The Honorable Donna Mowrer, New Mexico’s Ninth Judicial District Court
- The Honorable Michelle Rick, Michigan Court of Appeals
- The Honorable Jonathan Shamis, Colorado’s Fifth Judicial District