Peer Support in Law Enforcement Diversion Programs
- Describes two police department diversion programs and how they integrate peer specialists.
- Identifies changes to organizational practices and procedures necessary for the successful integration of peer work.
- Discusses training for peer specialists and departmental staff to prepare for peer services.
- Explores important stakeholder partnerships.
- Describes outcomes of programs to date.
To view a PDF version of the slide deck that was used during this presentation, click here.