Drug Endangered Children Alliance Implementation: A Successful Tribal Model
Included in the presentation are the steps they took, key community stakeholders they involved to achieve success, and how they have been able to sustain their alliance.
Upon completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- List the steps the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes took to implement a DEC Alliance.
- Identify key partners used to create a successful DEC Alliance.
- Describe successful strategies to sustain a DEC Alliance.
- Eric Nation, Director of Training, National Alliance for Drug Endangered Children
- Stacee Read, Director of DEC Network Development, National Alliance for Drug Endangered Children
- Melanie Smith, Intervention Services Division, Department of Human Resources Development, CSKT of the Flathead Reservation
August 20, 2020